Harvard Art Museums
0600 - Seminar Rm
Media services and equipment are reserved separately from rooms. Please see the Contact Info below to make your room and media services requests.
|Room Type:||Seminar Room|
|Projector or Large Display:||Yes|
Features and Notes
- Media control panel: Push button
- Projection screen: Electric
- Projector: High definition LCD/DLP [?]
- During the week, classrooms are booked through the registrar’s office. Daytime (M-F) non-curricular requests can be sent to Harvard Art Museum Scheduler contact and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis (assuming that the space is available).
Project / Display
- Blu-ray video
- Guest computer data
- Blu-ray disks
- Guest computer audio
|Time Period||Contact Name||Days||Times|
|All Year||Harvard Art Museums||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fall & Spring||FAS Registrar Classrooms Office||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Summer School||Division of Continuing Education||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Media Services: Main Office, Education Support Services
- Building Manager: Harvard Art Museums, Facilities Planning & Maintenance
Information displayed on this page is intended for planning purposes only. Details are subject to change without notice. Please direct specific requests or questions to the appropriate contact above.